Prof. Sir Hilary Beckles addresses the UN’s commemoration of the 20th Anniversary of the Durban Conference on Racism and Xenophobia.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Living the Legacy of Fannie Lou Hamer: Sharing and Shaping Ourselves in Struggle October 20, 2021
- US billionaires became $2.1 trillion richer in 19 months of pandemic October 20, 2021
- How can black folks manage inflation? October 20, 2021
- A Life of Service: Remembering former General, Secretary of State Colin Powell October 18, 2021
- “The Winds of Change Are Shifting” October 18, 2021