AM Joy, MSNBC — Reparations and Juneteenth holiday bills introduced by Sen. Cory Booker and more are explained to Joy Reid, in addition to the larger need for America to address the aspects of its history that include racial violence.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- MAGA Is Eating Itself After GOP’s Midterm Disaster December 8, 2022
- Georgia’s runoff was a resounding rebuke of Trumpism. Will Republicans hear it? December 7, 2022
- The Justice Project: Reparations for Blacks in Atlanta — Dec 8, 2022 7 PM ET December 5, 2022
- Reaffirming the Essential Message of Kwanzaa: Placing the Nguzo Saba at the Center December 5, 2022
- An Executive Order for Reparations December 5, 2022