AM Joy, MSNBC — Reparations and Juneteenth holiday bills introduced by Sen. Cory Booker and more are explained to Joy Reid, in addition to the larger need for America to address the aspects of its history that include racial violence.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Journalist Charlayne Hunter-Gault on 50 years covering Black lives September 22, 2023
- Haitian gangs call for armed overthrow of PM Henry as chaos escalates September 22, 2023
- The fight to make racism a thing of the past September 22, 2023
- Haiti wants foreign help against the gangs. The details worry all sides. September 22, 2023
- UN report urges countries to consider financial reparations for transatlantic slavery September 22, 2023