AM Joy, MSNBC — Reparations and Juneteenth holiday bills introduced by Sen. Cory Booker and more are explained to Joy Reid, in addition to the larger need for America to address the aspects of its history that include racial violence.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- National African American Reparations Commission Hails Vote on HR-40 April 17, 2021
- H.R. 40 Reparations Judiciary Committee Vote Forum April 14, 2021
- Being “Anti-Racist” Isn’t Enough. The Violence of Whiteness Itself Must Be Exposed. April 14, 2021
- All hands on deck for Vincy volcano relief April 14, 2021
- Video: Historic Vote on HR-40, Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans April 14, 2021