Recorded May 13, 2022, Baltimore, MD — Town hall meeting held during the three-day symposium Beyond “Reforming” the Police: Reimagining Public Safety and Law Enforcement in America” Engaging Black police and correction officers, community-based advocates, scholars and policy analysts. Convened by the Police, Justice and Accountability Task Force an initiative of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- Again, A Message From Watts: Liberation Is Coming From A Black Thing August 10, 2022
- Revolutions, Evolutions and Serena Williams August 9, 2022
- Colonialism is not dead, Your Royal Highness August 9, 2022
- Fueled by virtually unrestricted social media access, white nationalism is on the rise and attracting violent young white men August 9, 2022
- Pope Francis apologizes to native children in Canada, is Black America next? August 9, 2022