Recorded May 13, 2022, Baltimore, MD — Town hall meeting held during the three-day symposium Beyond “Reforming” the Police: Reimagining Public Safety and Law Enforcement in America” Engaging Black police and correction officers, community-based advocates, scholars and policy analysts. Convened by the Police, Justice and Accountability Task Force an initiative of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- A Look at What California Has Done So Far About Reparations December 9, 2022
- President Biden appoints BSICS Co-Founder, Dr. Carol D. Lee, to the United States National Board for Education Sciences December 9, 2022
- MAGA Is Eating Itself After GOP’s Midterm Disaster December 8, 2022
- Georgia’s runoff was a resounding rebuke of Trumpism. Will Republicans hear it? December 7, 2022
- The Justice Project: Reparations for Blacks in Atlanta — Dec 8, 2022 7 PM ET December 5, 2022