Recorded November 2, 2019, Charleston, SC — The National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the ACLU of South Carolina hosted the second event in a series aimed at furthering the passage of H.R. 40. Co-sponsored by Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, it took place at the historic Gaillard Center in Charleston, SC.
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to building the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. to work for the social, political, economic and cultural upliftment, the development of the global Black community and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
- The missing six weeks: how Trump failed the biggest test of his life April 2, 2020
- In Every Dark Cloud, There is a Silver Lining April 2, 2020
- I worked for Bernie in 2016. Here’s why Black voters aren’t feeling the Bern in 2020 April 2, 2020
- Lessons From Africa: Military Intervention Fails to Counter Terrorism April 2, 2020
- Coronavirus Makes It More Clear Than Ever: Health Care Is a Human Right April 2, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now