Recorded November 2, 2019, Charleston, SC — The National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the ACLU of South Carolina hosted the second event in a series aimed at furthering the passage of H.R. 40. Co-sponsored by Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, it took place at the historic Gaillard Center in Charleston, SC.
The National African American Reparations Commission is comprised of an assembly of distinguished scholars, civil rights, human rights, faith, labor, business and professional leaders committed to advancing the multigenerational quest for reparations for African Americans. For more info - reparationscomm.org
- London honours the African who fought British rule October 3, 2022
- What reading 220 history textbooks taught one scholar about racism in America October 3, 2022
- Simba Wachanga and the Constant Soldier: Lessons from Young and Ageless Lions October 3, 2022
- Black Wombs Matter: See Aftershock October 3, 2022
- Black Women Holding Trump Accountable October 3, 2022