Recorded November 2, 2019, Charleston, SC — The National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the ACLU of South Carolina hosted the second event in a series aimed at furthering the passage of H.R. 40. Co-sponsored by Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, it took place at the historic Gaillard Center in Charleston, SC.
National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC) is a group of distinguished professionals from across the country with outstanding accomplishments in the fields of law, medicine, journalism, academia, history, civil rights and social justice advocacy. Visit ibw21.org/naarc for more info.
- National African American Reparations Commission’s Plan for Reparations with Dr. Ron Daniels July 11, 2020
- Vantage Point: COVID-19 and Institutional Racism • Community Cares Listening Line “Remix” July 11, 2020
- How Jair Bolsonaro and the Coronavirus Put Brazil’s Systemic Racism on Display July 9, 2020
- The case for British slavery reparations can no longer be brushed aside July 9, 2020
- Beckles calls for High-Level International Reparations Summit July 8, 2020
Danny Glover requests your support for IBW, NAARC and the Reparations Movement - Click here for more info
African Union Ambassador Calls for closer ties with the African Diaspora in the Americas.
4/3/18 — Newark as Model City Initiative National Town Hall Meeting. Keynote Speaker, Danny Glover. Convened by IBW. Hosted by Mayor Ras Baraka.
2/15/18 — Dr. Ron Daniels Keynote Address at the #ProudAfricans Rally to Denounce Donald Trump’s Anti-Africa Insults. United Nations Plaza, New York
Shop Save Support
Transform every online purchase into a donation for Institute of the Black World 21st Century — Join Now