Recorded November 2, 2019, Charleston, SC — The National African American Reparations Commission (NAARC), the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) and the ACLU of South Carolina hosted the second event in a series aimed at furthering the passage of H.R. 40. Co-sponsored by Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream, it took place at the historic Gaillard Center in Charleston, SC.
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Reparations » National Reparations Forum – From Enslavement to Reparations: A 400 Year Journey for Justice
The National African American Reparations Commission is comprised of an assembly of distinguished scholars, civil rights, human rights, faith, labor, business and professional leaders committed to advancing the multigenerational quest for reparations for African Americans. For more info - reparationscomm.org
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- SOBWCV–Facilitating Connections and Cultivating Collaborations Across the Entire Black World June 1, 2023
- Peace, Love, and Reparations Benefit Concert May 30, 2023
- Justice, George Floyd and Continuing Struggle: The Moral Imperative of Remembrance and Resistance May 30, 2023
- The Struggle against Oppression and for Development May 27, 2023
- Achieving African Liberation: Nana Garvey’s Radical Redemption and Unfettered Freedom May 27, 2023