On this episode of Region Talk we feature Third Annual Carol Bristol Distinguished lecture entitled “Get on Board Sisters: Women and the Reparations Movement in the Caribbean” delivered by Prof. Verene Shepherd, Director of the Centre for Reparation Research. This distinguished lecture was hosted by the UWI Open Campus (Grenada) in association with the Grenada Cooperative Bank.
You Are Here: Home » Blog » Reparations » Region Talk: Third Annual Carol Bristol Distinguished Lecture
IBW21 (The Institute of the Black World 21st Century) is committed to enhancing the capacity of Black communities in the U.S. and globally to achieve cultural, social, economic and political equality and an enhanced quality of life for all marginalized people.
Here are some quick links to NAARC’s website to help you get involved and stay informed:
• What is NAARC?
• What is NAARC’s 10 Point Plan?
• Forums & Conferences
• NAARC News
• Reparations Advocate Sign Up
- What’s the Path Forward for Haiti? March 22, 2023
- Haiti: UN and partners spotlight urgency of stepping up response March 22, 2023
- California increases proposed reparation payments to $360K per person, report says March 21, 2023
- California Reparations Task Force Still Yet to Decide Policy March 21, 2023
- Cambridge University college to examine its slavery legacy March 21, 2023