A new Pan-African digital multimedia platform
Recorded Feb 3, 2022 — IBW’s pioneering new initiative, the Black World Media Network (BWMN) was launched on Feb. 3 with an exciting Webinar featuring a number of Black World leaders who will be engaged with the Network in the weeks and months ahead. Among those speaking at the Webinar were Dr. Julius Garvey, son of the Hon. Marcus Mosiah Garvey; George Fraser, Founder and President of Fraser Nation; David Abdulah, Political Leader of the Movement for Social Justice in Trinidad & Tobago, and a stellar array of publishers, journalists, organizers and activists, all of whom will be actively involved with the Network in the future.
About The Black World Media Network (BWMN)
BWMN is a Pan-African digital multimedia platform designed to serve the informational and entertainment needs of Black families, communities and countries around the world. BWMN’s content can be heard and seen by anyone with a device connected to the Internet—computer, laptop, tablet, smart phone, smart TV etc.
- We broadcast 24×7 to every corner of the globe.
- We inform with news, commentaries, interviews and analyses.
- We entertain with progressive music from across the Pan-African world.
- We connect Black communities and countries around the globe.
- We inspire and uplift people of African descent across the world.
- We promote an activist brand of Pan-Africanism.
The BWMN is an initiative of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century — See Press Release